The online store is managed care provider SP, Damjan Petric sp (hereinafter referred to as "Provider"). When they register with an online store, visitors acquire a username and password.
General terms and conditions online store specify conditions for the purchase and sale of products carried out by the provider and have been prepared in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act (ZVPot) and international codes for e-commerce.
Online store is an information system designed for presentation and sale of products to users. Managed by the provider. A user is a person who uses our system, so the buyer our online store.
The landlord and the buyer mutual commitments for purchases through the online store is governed by these Terms and Conditions.
Due to the nature of online business to offer an online store updates and changes often and quickly.
Prices are recommended retail prices of the manufacturer or prices created by the provider. Our price is the price that applies to buy online in case of payment by cash, according to a statement on delivery and 20% lower than the price in the shop or salon.
Access to information
Service is committed to always provide the customer the following information:
1. The identity of the company (name and place of business, register number)
2. The contact information that enables fast and efficient communication (e-mail and phone)
3. The essential characteristics of the goods or services (including after-sales services and guarantees)
4. availability of products (each product or service that is offered on the site is available within a reasonable period of time)
5. The terms of delivery of products or performance of services (mode, place and time of delivery)
6. All prices are clearly and unambiguously defined and it is shown already include taxes and transport costs
7. The method of payment and delivery
8. The validity of the offer,
9. The period within which it is possible to withdraw from the contract and conditions for withdrawal; moreover, about whether and how much it costs the buyer to return the item,
10. The explanation of the appeal, including details of the contact person or department for contacts with customers.
The provider offers the following payment methods: (We recommend you pay the invoice as shipping costs and packaging significantly lower):
• payments with Credit /Debit card : VISA, MASTERCARD
• payments with Paypal
• advance payments by bank transfer to the account of seller.
Delivery payment is country-specific and will be displayed for each offer.
Online price applies to all website visitors. Registration in the system is not a condition for purchase online and is not a condition for the purchase of the online price.
Prices in the online store include VAT. Despite enormous efforts to ensure the most up to date and accurate information, it may happen that the data on the incorrect price. In this case, or in the event that the price change during order processing, customer service will allow assignment of the purchase, but will also offer customer service solution that will go to the mutual satisfaction. The purchase contract between the provider and the customer is concluded at the moment provider confirms the order (the customer receives an email about the status of contract confirmed). From that moment, all prices and other terms are fixed and apply to the provider and the customer.
Discount on the amount of purchase
The purchase process
1. Order adopted: After award of the contract the buyer receives notification by e-mail that the order was received. If the customer wishes to cancel the order, you can do one hour of placing the order so that we are informed in writing via e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Order confirmed: If the customer does not cancel the contract, there is order in the further processing when the service contract review, check stocks of products ordered and order confirm or reject a reason. The provider can verify the accuracy of the information or providing call the customer on his contact telephone number. Buyer receive automatic confirmation of the order, if the order has been successfully received in the database online store. Contract to purchase the ordered products between buyers and suppliers at this stage definitively concluded.
3. Items shipped: Service within the agreed time goods preparation, dispatch and by e-mail informs the buyer. The landlord said in an e-mail educate the customer about the policy of returning the goods, where to turn in case of delay in delivery and where to turn in case of complaints.
The right to withdraw from the purchase, return of goods
The consumer has the right to 14 days of receipt of goods company reported (to the contact e-mail address email@example.com to withdraw from the contract without being required to state the reason for its decision. The only cost to the consumer in relation to the cancellation of the contract, the cost of returning the goods, the cost of packaging and shipping provider. Goods must be returned no later than 14 days from the filed notice of withdrawal from the contract (purchase). The process of cancellation shall be effected by means of the application REFUNDS with which the purchaser acquires the number for a refund and then fill in the form for a refund in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act,
Rules on forms in connection with the exercise of the right to withdraw from the contract concluded at a distance or off-premises and forms can be obtained HERE.
Received goods must be returned intact, unused and in the same amount, unless the goods are damaged, corrupted, lost, or its quantity is reduced without the fault of the consumer.
Refund payments will be made as soon as possible, but no later than 14 days from receipt of notice of withdrawal from the contract and return the product. We perform a refund to the bank account of the buyer, the seller communicate. Return of goods received within the company to withdraw from the contract shall be deemed message of withdrawal.
A clerical error
The consumer may exercise its rights under the clerical error, if error notify the seller within a period of two months from the date on which the error was detected. The consumer's right and obligation of the seller's The certain of Article 37 to 37C. Consumer Protection Act.
In the case of irrevocable shipment without prior written notice of withdrawal, you will be charged the costs incurred by the packaging and postage for shipment.
Items are warranted, if so indicated on the warranty card or invoice. This warranty is valid by following the instructions on the warranty, and upon presentation of invoice. The warranty periods are listed on the warranty or invoice.
Warranty information is also listed on the page with the presentation of the article. If the warranty information is not product does not guarantee or indication at this time is unknown. In the latter case, the buyer can contact the provider that will provide up to date information. In case of sending a product that has not working during the warranty period, the delivery and shipping costs are borne by the buyer and the seller covers the costs of delivering and sending the repaired or new product back to the buyer.
Provider of the goods or services delivered within the agreed time. Products that are in stock will be sent in the next 24 hours, counting from the date of final confirmation of your order. Delivery of products made delivery company GLS Slovenia is expected within 24 to 48 hours. If the ordered products will not be able to deliver on time, we will notify you, and we will use your contact information you entrust to us when ordering. In the case of delivery of the ransom delivery via GLS Slovenia, or other delivery service purchase price paid with the delivery service, when you pick up your package.
Delivery of products to other EU Member States is possible by prior arrangement and price calculation delivery. Shipments are sent via GLS delivery company Slovenia, or other delivery or. courier services, subject to the contract can be completed more efficiently.
The cost of shipping is displayed at the end of the contract,
For your safety you online, we will never ask for bank details or account number. To pay by invoice or cash on delivery only need your address, we recommend you that due to faster delivery also provide your phone number. Thus, we have reached that buying online is perfectly safe.
The bidder will be the users contacted through the means of distance communication only if a user does not explicitly object.
Bulletin e-mails will contain the following elements:
• clear and unambiguous will be marked as advertisements,
• sender will be clearly evident,
• various campaigns, promotions and other marketing techniques will be marked as such. It will clearly set out the terms of participation in them,
• To clearly demonstrate the method of opting out from receiving advertisements,
• request the user does not want to receive advertising messages, the provider will specifically honor.
Discharge from liability
The tenderer shall use its best efforts to ensure currency and accuracy of the information published on its web site. Nevertheless, the nature of items, delivery or price change so rapidly that the provider fails to correct the information on the website. In such a case, the buyer will be informed of the changes and enable him to cancel the order or change the article. Although the provider tries to provide accurate pictures of products, all photographs taken as symbolic. Photos do not guarantee the properties of the product.
Complaints and disputes
Provider respects the existing consumer protection legislation. The provider is trying to comply with its obligation to establish an effective system for dealing with complaints and designate a person, which, in case of problems, the customer can connect the phone or by email. The appeal shall be submitted via e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Complaint procedure is confidential. If the parties to the dispute will not be able to solve the competent court in Ljubljana.
The current legislation in the field of consumer protection and competition can be found HERE.
PRIVACY and GDPR (ZASEBNOST, ZVOP in GDPR)
Z namenom uspešne dostave paketov in občasnega obveščanja o novih izdelkih in popustih bomo od vas na podlagi vaše privolitve in strinjanja s pogoji poslovanja ( označiti morate v kvadratek ob pogojih poslovanja) , obdelali vaše osebne podatke (ime in priimek, naslov dostave oz. prevzema pošiljke, e-poštni naslov (tudi službeni), telefonska številka, razne identifikacijske številke, lokacijski podatki, IP številka, številke kreditnih in lojalnostnih kartic). Vaših podatkov ne bomo nikoli posredovali tretji osebi z namenom različnih raziskav ali trženja. Za točnost podatkov, ki jih vnesete uporabniki, ne odgovarjamo
Za pravilno razumevanje in lažji pregled 4. člena evropske uredbe o varstvu osebnih podatkov (GDPR ) vam ponujamo v branje izvleček
„osebni podatki“ pomeni katero koli informacijo v zvezi z določenim ali določljivim posameznikom (v nadaljnjem besedilu: posameznik, na katerega se nanašajo osebni podatki); določljiv posameznik je tisti, ki ga je mogoče neposredno ali posredno določiti, zlasti z navedbo identifikatorja, kot je ime, identifikacijska številka, podatki o lokaciji, spletni identifikator, ali z navedbo enega ali več dejavnikov, ki so značilni za fizično, fiziološko, genetsko, duševno, gospodarsko, kulturno ali družbeno identiteto tega posameznika;
„privolitev posameznika, na katerega se nanašajo osebni podatki“ pomeni vsako prostovoljno, izrecno, informirano in nedvoumno izjavo volje posameznika, na katerega se nanašajo osebni podatki, s katero z izjavo ali jasnim pritrdilnim dejanjem izrazi soglasje z obdelavo osebnih podatkov, ki se nanašajo nanj;
Med pomembne pravice posameznika spadajo naslednje:
Najpogostejša vprašanja in odgovori informacijskega pooblaščenca v RS glede GDPR najdete na tej povezavi.